Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Because, why not?

Hey Dazzlers! I totally get that I'm kind of obsessed with color and that that's not always what ppl like... And I can totally get down with the Kim K.-esque smokey eye or the plain and simple, next to nothing looks that a lot of ladies like to rock. But when it comes to being bold and bright and great pops of color, I can't help but wish that everyone would just try it every once in a while. I mean, because why not? Why not go yellow instead of gold? Why not go midnight blue instead of black? and why not go with shimmer instead of matte? It makes a huge difference in your look and when you feel like you're dolled up and eye-catching, your demeanor changes... in a good way. Lol. Just once a week, weather you're going out to party on going in to work, add a little pop to your look. Make ppl say "wow!". Make strangers feel the urge to say something about your makeup. Make it hard for someone to not look you straight in the eyes. Because, why not?

Feel free to contact me for MK products and Bookings! ;-)
www.facebook.com/YourMK
www.marykay.com/rharang
rharang@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment