Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Makeover Time! (Jovanna)




I have a friend named Jovanna who has an 8-month-old
baby boy and is trying to get back into feeling great about herself, as well as trying to burst into wearing makeup on a regular basis. A total dream come true for me, right? She wants to be more adventurous with her makeup as far as colors and technique and just needs a little push in the right direction.... So I shoved her into some serious Blue! Lol! And the best part is that SHE LOVED IT!!! Check out Jovanna's Before and After!.....


 On Jovanna's eyes, I started with Mary Kay Eye Primer then I used MK Mineral Eye Colors in Coal, Peacock Blue, Azure (which was her fav!) and Silky Caramel. I defined her brows with MK Mineral Eye Color in Coal, lined her eyes with a gel liner and applied MK Ultimate Mascara in Black. For her face, I used MK Time Wise Matte-Finish Liquid Foundation in Bronze 3, MK Mineral Cheek Color in Golden Copper and MK Mineral Bronzing Powder in Canyon Gold. Finally, on her lips, I applied MK NouriShine Lip Gloss in Pink Sateen! I think she looks amazing!
P.S.: I asked and she opted not to let her hair down. LOL! Ladies who wrap their hair, you know that once you get it swirled right, you kinda just wanna leave it up until the last minute. ;-)


Feel free to contact me for MK products and Bookings! ;-)
www.facebook.com/YourMK
www.marykay.com/rharang
rharang@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment