Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tough and girly ;-)

a few years ago, i had a couple of friends who would get their nails done in the sharp claw shape, one of which would go the extra mile and get this shape on a curved nail... LOVE! I contemplated getting my own claws, but then i went through a period of not getting my nails done at all and soon after that got pregnant and had a baby... needless to say, i wasn't going to get claws with a new baby at home. lol! so this weekend, since my baby's older and this new baby won't be here for a few months, i decided that i'll go ahead and get the tough and girly claws. now, when i went into the salon and asked for this, they said "oh like rihanna and lady gaga.." and my thoughts were "no honey. like Val and Viv" my ladies were doing this way before gaga was out and rihanna was styled into an artificial fashion icon. so anyway, i went hot pink and sea foam green (love the sea foam with almost any pink!) and i'm seriously in LOVE. lol! what do u think?....

No comments:

Post a Comment