Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sunny Days = Brights Eyes

As I said in my FB status last night, I'm really feeling great about this hot weather rolling in. And for me, sunny days bring on the urge to wear brighter colors... Blonde hair, hot pink, yellow, sea foam, blues and reds and purples! I get kinda hyped just thinking about shopping for cute tops, sun dresses and... (pause for effect)... MAKEUP!!! Lol! So today, even though I was in a funk and opted for wearing black and white to accent my dull mood, I just had to spice it up on my eyes! And also, as I stated in my status, I made sure I put together a step-by-step for you all to enjoy...

MK Eye Primer on, brows defined with MK Mineral Eye Color in Espresso...

MK Mineral Eye Color in Coal...

...

BH Party Girl Palette pink that looked amazing so I used it. lol...

BH Party Girl Palette yellow...

....

MK Mineral Eye Color in Precious Pink up to the brow bone and Kiss lashes #05 on...

...

....

Eyes done! MK Time Wise Matte-Finish Liquid Foundation in Bronze 3, MK Mineral Cheek color in Cherry Blossom, MK Mineral Bronzing Powder in Canyon Gold and NouriShine Lipgloss in Cream and Sugar... Loves it! ;-*


Feel free to contact me for MK products and Bookings! ;-)
www.facebook.com/YourMK
www.marykay.com/rharang
rharang@marykay.com

3 comments:

  1. it's the brush i use. just about everything goes better when u use the right brushes. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and even if u don't use awesome brushes, u can fake it by doing what u want and then using a makeup remover or even a baby wipe to sharpen ur lines :-D

    ReplyDelete