Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MK Time Wise Liquid Foundation! (And why I swear by it)

Ok, so I've talked a lot about eye shadows and bringing Razzle Dazzle to even the most mundane days by having fun with color and not being afraid to take risks... but the one thing that I haven't fully talked about is the foundation of a great face!... Get it... FOUNDATION! You can have amazing eye shadow or lipstick or hair styling, but if your foundation is too light, too chalky, to heavy, or just plain non-existent, trust me, that'll stand out like a sore thumb. It's like having a fantastic outfit with horrible shoes. A great pair of heels can make a t-shirt and jeans look a lot better, just the same as tacky shoes can make a great set of threads look... wrong. So, do u get it? Foundation = Shoes here and if your foundation is on point, u can afford to do whatever u want with the rest of your makeup. Fabulous shadow can easily be overlooked if the rest of your face looks like ew.
Anyhoo, I've tried plenty of different brands of foundation and, while some of them were just fine, none of them were amazing.... until now. Mary Kay Time Wise Liquid Foundation is seriously thee BEST foundation that I've ever used! It comes is so many different shades, is super easy to match and blend, it covers great, never looks heavy and even better, it never feels heavy! It has all of the age-fighting ingredients that are in the rest of the Time Wise collection, which makes it even better.
I've recommended this to everyone and all of the ladies who have tried this fantastic makeup have raved (no, i don't like saying raved)... I've recommended this to everyone and all of the ladies who have tried this fantastic makeup have seriously LOVED it and actually expressed that love to me. hahahaha! But seriously, everyone should try this foundation, because once you try it, you'll be hooked!
Not sure what color to get?..... contact me and I'll personally color match u!
email: rharang@marykay.com
website: www.marykay.com/rharang
fb: www.facebook.com/YourMK

No comments:

Post a Comment