Monday, July 2, 2012

Loves It!

So the other day, I'm enjoying a day off when I get this fantastic text and photo from a great friend....
"Thought of u & Threw a lil Razzle Dazzle into my routine this morning"
This totally made my day!!! I love the classic smokey eye in, what I'm assuming to be MK Mineral Eye Color in Peacock Blue, along with a few other colors. I really appreciated the s/o and was super glad that, at some point in time, I encouraged someone to bring some Razzle-Dazzle into the the game. Thnx again Puddin! Loves It!

Feel free to contact me for MK products and Bookings! ;-)
www.facebook.com/YourMK
www.marykay.com/rharang
rharang@marykay.com



2 comments:

  1. Yes it was the peacock blue. I just love how vibrant the color is and so easy to build. I get stuck using the browns and honestly most of the time for work I just throw on a little liner but I gotta say after a few hours and a cup of coffee I always wish I would have taken a little bit more time to throw on more. It just makes you feel more polished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so true! since i don't drive, i do my makeup in the car and sometimes finish is up at my desk. ppl don't understand that it's not that i feel like i need makeup, it's just that i feel like it's a part of having a finished product. lol. bring a little makeup bag to work and when u have some free minutes, u'll have what u need to boost up ur look.

    ReplyDelete