Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MANGO MANGO!

I recently came upon a website that is all about my favorite thing... MAKEUP! Super excited about that. It's all about posting looks, sharing your work and also sharing your fav products... It's the best place ever for a makeup-addict, so check it out: https://www.makeupbee.com/profile.php ... go ahead and drop me a vote as well. lol! Anyhoo, the site also posts contests where there are expectations and guidelines to follow and the members can enter and then share their entries on facebook, blogs, twitter, etc. The current contest is the Inglot Tropical Looks contest and there are great prizes to win. For me, the word tropical can cover so many things from islands to animals to... FRUIT! lol! I entered my Macaw inspired look that u can find here on the blog, as well as the pink/ seafoam look. Then I turned to one of my favorite tropical fruits as inspiration... check it out....



Feel free to contact me for MK products and Bookings! ;-)
www.facebook.com/YourMK
www.marykay.com/rharang
rharang@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment