Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Hottness...

Although, i like to rock any color, anytime and don't necessarily let the seasons dictate what i put on my face, i can't deny that that the masses are very conscious of seasonal trends in makeup, hair and fashion. so here's what's going on this fall (and honestly, every fall) 
top to bottom left: Sweet Plum, Amber Blaze, Emerald.
top to bottom right: Lime, Gold Coast

These r pretty much, along with some coppery bronze and brown colors, the can't-miss colors for fall. I'm a big fan of Mary Kay Mineral Eye Colors (which are the brand shown above) and I've decided that not enough ppl are taking advantage of how amazing these products/ colors are. So i'm on a mission to do some "Mary Kay All The Way" looks using these trendy fall colors along with some of my other favs....
So this here is using just one of the fall trends, Lime. I used it as a color pop on a pretty standard modern (jersey) smokey eye. Silver Satin and Coal are the other colors used on the eyes and I think this look is good for this fall, since not everyone is wearing warm tones everyday. Pair this look with MK Creme Lipstick in Pink Passion, and seriously, u can't go wrong! 


In this look, I used Iris and Copper Glow (2 super fall-esque colors) and threw in one of my favorite blues, Midnight Star. I LOVE this look! It's bright and fun while being a bit sultry and warm. Amazing for day or night and perfect for this season! For my lips, I used Satin Lips Lip Balm and... Mineral Eye Color in Sweet Plum! The color I matched is NouriShine Plus Lipgloss in Berry Tart. I hadn't received mine yet and couldn't wait. lol

Here, I've Got Emerald and Sweet Plum with a hint of Amber Blaze making some fall magic happen. This, my friends, is exactly what I'm talking about when I say that fall-inspired makeup is trending all over the place. I threw in some Creme Lipstick in Hibiscus to play up the brightness of the Emerald. It's fun, it's warm it's colorful... it's frickin fall folks! hahaha! 


Here we're bordering on Fall and Winter... This, is holiday makeup ppl! It's warm and cool, it's fun and glamorous. On the eyes we have Honey Spice and Espresso along with a new item Mary Kay gel liner (my absolute favorite ever! i love gel pot liners and couldn't wait to get my hands on MK's! It's- wait, i'll write a review on it in a bit). on the lips? MK Creme Lipstick in Rich Fig! Oh this Color!!! It lives up to it's name and is definitely Rich! I fell in love with it as soon as it went on! I think this is a perfect color for both the holidays, and those days when u want to be super bold but aren't in the mood for a bright red lip. A must-have for sure.

So, there you have my notes on Fall Hottness and some examples of on-trend colors used in some wearable ways. BOOM!!!


Feel free to contact me for Bookings and info on any of the colors you've seen here!!! ;-)
www.facebook.com/YourMK
www.marykay.com/rharang
rharang@marykay.com
Instagram: @racquelmua

I offer free trials as well as a Mary Kay Microdermabrasion treatment with your makeup application.


No comments:

Post a Comment