Monday, August 12, 2013

So... Google is My Middle Name Right?....

I've been blonde for, what feels like, my whole life. And, as a self-proclaimed wishy-washy individual, I decide that I will not re-dye my hair on a daily basis. i'll see a Ciara or Rihanna video or i'll notice this ombe trend going on and i'll think to myself "i'm gonna just let my hair grow out...".... then my roots get an inch or 2 long and i'll start wondering if I just look plain ol' lazy. lol! This prompts a nostalgic scroll through my photos and all the freshly dued photos of me remind me of how much I love being on #teamblonde (yes, I just hash tagged in the middle of a blog... BOOYAHKAHSHA!) Anyhoo, what is a repeat offender in this cycle of "to blonde or not to blonde" is a feeling of dissatisfaction and fear... I almost always feel like I want my hair to be a brighter, whiter blonde... but I fear change and can't seem to stop buying the damn Dark and Lovely "Luminous Blonde".... On my frequent visits to Target. I've seen a dye by Clairol called Born Blonde and another, more intriguing color called Super Blonde... for whatever reason, as soon as I think to myself "that's what I need!!!" I get afraid that it's gonna be too strong and I hurry myself to the makeup isles...      
 So, on we go to the reason for this post's title... Everytime I doubt something I hear/read, can't think of the answer to something, wanna figure out how to do nonsense... I turn to my dear friend.. Google! So I literally Googled "going from dyed blonde to platinum blonde" and I read a few articles, blogs, etc. and.... dun dun nuh naaaah! Clairol Born Blonde was the answer!!!




 





 Well, I found a blog about using box brands (which i'm all about using) to get platinum hair and I was SOLD..... on the Super Blonde












 hahahahahahaha! It just sounds far more official! I'm GOING to use this next time and, if my hair doesn't paye back by fleeing the scene, I will be posting an ass-load of photos in my blog post entitled "Platinums Dreams"... or something of that effect. I haven't put much thought into it and now that I read that back, it sounds pretty lame. lol!
 Until next time lovers! Stay Dazzling.... (also, that will be my sign off on these 







No comments:

Post a Comment