Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday Fun Day?.... Yes Please!

So we all know that Monday was invented to make sure that members of the workforce had something to genuinely hate every week... but just because we absolutely despise this day and everything that comes with it, doesn't mean that we can't Dazzle the shit out of our fellow worker bees. ;-)
And what's my favorite way to add Razzle-Dazzle to the day??? MAKEUP!!! lol!
(just the word brings joy to my life)

Anyhoo... today I actually took pictures AND did a step-by-step of my makeup so i shall share in 3, 2,......

Here are the steps to the look (the ones i took, anayway) and u may notice that there are a few more steps than the average look... don't be afraid.


First off, know that this look was created with the BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette


1. is the green located on the bottom row, fourth from the right. 2. fuchsia pink located on the second row from the bottom and second color from the left. 3. use the purple located on the second row from the top and fifth from the left on a smudger brush to blend the green and fuchsia. 4. add the black, located on the second row from the bottom and third color from the right, to the outer corner. 5. use the smudger brush to blend the black and fuchsia and then to bring the black into the crease. 6. sweep the gold located on the top row and fourth from the left across the top of the crease and blend with the shadow on the lid....


7. i used Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Daring Green along 3/4 of my lower lash line. 8. i lined the remaining space on my lower lash line with Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Pencil in Turquoise. 9. u sed a smudger brush lightly dipped in the same gold from step #6 to smudge/ blend the liners. 10. i highlighted my browbone with the color located on the top row, third from the left. and added some white eyeliner on my water line and Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara on my lower lashes. 11. I used <ary Kay Limited Edition Gel Liner on my lids. 12. Lashes on, and i'm done!

BOOM!!!!!!!!

Ok, I know what you're thinking.... well, ok, i don't. I'm assuming that you're thinking that this look is pretty heavy for a monday... but it's not! it's fun and eye-catching and shows everyone that u are ready for the day... even if deep down you're planning to only pretend to do work at your desk for as long as possible. HA!

So try it, enjoy it and send me pics if u like!


And don't forget...
Feel free to contact me for Bookings and info on any of the colors you've seen here!!! ;-)
www.facebook.com/YourMK
www.marykay.com/rharang
rharang@marykay.com
Instagram: @racquelmua
I offer free trials as well as a Mary Kay Microdermabrasion treatment with your makeup application.

No comments:

Post a Comment