Thursday, April 5, 2012

When Free Time Becomes Me time




My favorite thing to do... whenever I get some free time, is to play in makeup. It's been one of my favorites since I was a kid. The difference between myself then and now is simply what I have to work with and how daring I'm willing to be. That being said, my lovely sister had discovered a new mineral eyeshadow while on facebook called Virus Insanity Eye Shadow, http://www.facebook.com/VirusInsanityES . The colors are super vivid and when she gave me a pot of red VI shadow, I could not wait to get it onto my lids! and this is what I came up with on one of my free nights...


 
                                                                              
 

                                                                              
You can see the step-by-step creation of this look on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/YourMK

Feel free to contact me for MK products and Bookings! ;-)
www.facebook.com/YourMK
www.marykay.com/rharang
rharang@marykay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment