Friday, April 26, 2013

Target Clearance On My Lips!




 So, as i've said before, Target's Endcap of Glory has seriously brought joy to my heart! this is a look at my lippie finds in the clearance and also, an example of why i'm such an advocate of finding good makeup, no matter what it costs or what the brand is....



This is a Milani Cosmetics Lip Flash Pencil in Hot Flash. It's creamy and goes on smoth, wears all day, doesn't dry out AND cost me $1.78!

This is my lips lined with Milani Lip Flash Pencil in In A Flash and then Topped with a Sonia Kashuk gloss in Cheerful.. Lip Flash was $1.78 the gloss was $2.79!

This is the Rimmel London lipstick from the Kate collection that cost $1.79! pictures truly do this lippie NO justice!




this is a Wet N Wild lipstick (non clearance) in Bare it All, that costs $1.99! over that is Milani Lip Flash pencil in 01 Lip Flash (clearance find! $1.79) it's a sheer bronze with a bit of shimmer.

This is another Wet N Wild lipstick that goes for $1.99 reg price in Dollhouse Pink over a clearanced Milani Lip Flash Pencil in Photo Flash. LOVE THIS!


So there you have some of my amazing (and amazingly cost effective) lippie finds from Target's End Cap of Glory! I can't express enough how much of a fanatic I am of finding a great deal as well as being all for getting the absolute most for your money when it comes to anything, including cosmetics!                      Stay Dazzling my friends!
inally, this is the fantastic Kate Moss lipstick by Rimmel London pictured above, topped with a Milani Lip Flash Pencil in Photo Flash.

For more me and bookings:                              RacquelMUA@gmail.com
 instagram: @RacquelMUA
 www.facebook.com/YourMK




 


No comments:

Post a Comment